lunes, 3 de octubre de 2016

It is by a fast gesture how the rest notices about us




Let's leave something here. Just for reflection. I saw about an hour ago a lady trying to make it to the next street as fast as she could. She was running energetically. I could see a sort of desperation in her face. It felt so close, so close that I got sad at it… I felt some kind of sorrow on my own. A little later I started wondering if such a feeling tends to be sensed by everyone, and then I realized people don't usually spend too much time at sympathizing neighbors, at least no more than making themselves sympathized. The thing is, and that's perhaps why I want you to read this and also write me about: that it is precisely when we force our body for a quicker move that we realize how we might be feeling, and a little beyond: it is by a fast gesture how the rest notices about us. For instance, if there´s a bit of compassion around, it may be shown by looking at our faces when we act mechanical rather than when we carry intentionally a sad expression expecting to be noticed...  



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por tu visita y tu huella...