sábado, 30 de septiembre de 2023

First page III


My boy has redefined me entirely. I want to be better for him. I started trying to improve myself again thanks to him. Nevertheless I still work in a warehouse and place a few words from break to break. And from break to break indeed I've been placing these and, by placing them I try to simulate this block chain technology but with my thoughts. I'm not sure if I would ever get it but I've been trying to understand it with this sort of analogy: every time I have a chance, I write something on this, let's call it: composition. Every "block" I add may not mean anything by itself but, If you read the whole thing, you may get the point of the story or at least what I'm trying to say. I believe it is sort of that with the block chain technology as well, at least for a not-at-all tech person, which in the end it means that: we don't know yet where we will go with it but we know we're heading to somewhere, and every single block will play a part on it.

And every single block can hold a value. What sort of value could my blocks hold? Moreover, Who would buy a share and what for might that be? Interesting, isn't it? Isn't that what everyone wants from that excessive time on social media? To be somehow bought by someone? Did that person buy what you're selling? Was it a good trade? I wonder. Technology has brought a new perspective for exposure. We came from a moment of privacy to an environment where myself doesn’t need to be mine completely, that I can actually split it in a way to make it fit with what our world is allegedly heading. I wonder how and I wonder why, I heard several times. I wonder how debts work sometimes. Assuming we all work and, by work I mean being in a place you hardly want to be, doing something you hardly want to do, in exchange of an amount you may have never decided but certainly, you have accepted due to a situation that puts you in a place of a society you have no idea how it came up. But it's not only that. It turns out that such amount won't be enough for the things you want to have and, on another side, there is a whole system; a social system, of course, compelling you to buy those things you didn't know you needed and now that you do, you feel miserable for not having them yet. That could make you feel trapped from a certain point of view. You might even see yourself as somebody’s hamster but there are solutions for that. There are institutions that lend you money to solve your made up immediate problems. So you go ahead and ask for a loan.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por tu visita y tu huella...