miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2016

Changes and Chances




Since I know I should be leaving a few words written before I go, here it is. I’m trying to come up with something while typing these letters, but I don´t know, nothing comes and I probably won´t have any other chance until tomorrow perhaps, perhaps not even; let’s see… 

Three days ago we’ve heard about some changes at the economic scenario (in Venezuela there’s always an important and vital change that will decide our fate – this time – for good) Changes lately turn into more waiting lines to  be standing and less chances for people’s achievements of any kind. Now something has just come up, in English, which is good I guess. We’ve been forced to establish a sort of cruel relation between Changes and Chances. It is only a letter you substitute, but it’s a whole different thought and this is when the cruelty arises: every change the government ordains actually kills somebody’s chance. So food and toilette paper are not the only thing we’re lacking (I know you’ve heard some about it) we’re running out of chances by executive orders. I know these previous words look foolishly tragic and it’s not the point. The fact the chances get less pushes everyone do something (I’m writing to you, for example) A new concept of hope is now going along with people’s doings. A pretty girls tries harder to look prettier because now she knows pretty won’t be enough anymore, and something similar happens with a robber too, he also tries harder, especially with the problem of the bills. I hope myself too. That’s why this blog exists…

I’m running out of time, by the way. Thank you, for every time, for everything…

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por tu visita y tu huella...